Sunday 7 February 2010

Sunday February 7, 2010-Meeting an Old Friend

No walk again this morning -23C (-9F) with wind chill was way too cold for me.

I had made arrangements with a friend that I haven't seen for about 18 years to meet up with her at the Carlingwood Mall this afternoon. I found her on Facebook a couple of months ago. It was so good to see her and she looks wonderful! We got caught up on each other's lives but all too soon I had to get on the road so I wouldn't have to drive home in the dark. Hopefully I'll see her again later this year when the weather is better.

Today was cold but bright and sunny again.

I had my camera hanging around my neck but completely forgot to take a photo! I've gotten out of the habit lately.

1 comment:

  1. It's always wonderful to meet up with old friends. I'm so glad you found her.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.