Thursday 11 February 2010

Thursday February 11, 2010-Nancy's New Car

It was back to -17 C (1F) windchill this morning. I was warm enough on my walk except for my face and it wasn't too bad. It didn't get much warmer during the day although it was bright and sunny.

I went out for some groceries this morning and then just relaxed for the rest of the day. I got our bills input into my spreadsheet. Nancy came home around 4:30 p.m. and asked me if I wanted to go with her to pick up her new car - a shiny new Pontiac Torrent. So away we went and traded in her Saturn Vue.

When Gordon backed the truck out of the driveway to let Nancy in he noticed that it's leaking something so I guess it will be towed to a dealership tomorrow to see what the problem is. He said he thought it was antifreeze. I think the truck hates the cold weather as much as we do!

Today's photo was taken by Gordon yesterday when we were out on the Jack Pine Trail.

2 comments:

  1. I love the coat, it looks so warm! I can't believe nothing has been heard about the border deal from the lawyer. Still hoping it's resolved before long.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your hood ornament (lol)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.