Monday 22 December 2008

Jibber Jabber

It was 35F (2C) this morning. I got up a bit earlier before a headache had a chance to form. We reached a high of 45F (7C). This morning we had some sun amongst the clouds although it was quite windy. I went for my walk/run, did my exercises, did my morning internet stuff then lay down on the couch and read for a while.

I also got our expenses calculated in Canadian dollars and entered onto my spreadsheet. Since my cornbread stuffing turned out rather well, I went over to the rec hall and put it on the whiteboard as my contribution to the Christmas potluck. Now I just hope it turns out well again! The biggest problem with making stuff for potlucks is not having the proper dishes. Consequently I like to use the crockpot, however I think this fare will be made in foil pans. Easy clean up!

While I was out, two pelicans were doing their swan dives into the water. They are so funny to watch. It's almost synchronized.

I added Cross Country Adventures to my sidebar. David and Lise Jennings are also from Ottawa and we'll be in the same RV park when we return to Ontario in April so we'll get to meet them then. They go to Arizona for the winter, specifically Apache Junction. They like to hike and go out a couple of times a week it seems. So if anyone's looking for another blog to read, check them out.

Since I didn't do much today, I'm just jabbering away! So enough already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.