Wednesday 5 July 2006

Our Wednesday



Photo taken at Upper Canada Village by Gordon

Day lily in the garden at the campground

Photo of pond in the campground

Today was much cooler than it has been lately. It was cloudy when I got up but the sun came out around 9:00 a.m. and it was cloudy and sunny on and off.

I went for a really long walk around the campground this morning. It’s a very large campground with a lot of seasonal people especially at the back. Some of the sites are not very well kept and in some ways reminded me of the campground we stayed at in the Fall of 2004 at Enon Beach, Ohio but it is much better run than that and the washrooms and buildings on the property are in good repair. Too bad the campgrounds can’t make their seasonal people keep their sites clean and their trailers in good repair.

Gordon left for Upper Canada Village again just before 9:00 a.m. I decided to clean out one of the bedroom closets, then made some potato salad and settled down to read. It was cool sitting outside so I came back in and read till Gordon arrived back late in the morning having taken 170 more photos. I also did some work on my Family Tree. I hadn’t had this software in my computer in ages.

My older sister, Betty had brought down all the information that she had received on our father from Bernardos in England and I got some information from that package that I didn’t have before.

This afternoon I continued reading and around 3:00 p.m. he headed back to the Village after he’d taken a long nap. He got back around 4:30 p.m. and has taken lots of photos. He also has permission to go into the Village before it opens to take sunrise photos.

Bib and I just hung around the RV today relaxing and doing not much of anything!

2 comments:

  1. Sandra, have you had trouble posting pics? I am not able to post pics and wondering what gives.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I seem to have no problem posting pictures. I know that another blogger was having problems about a month ago but I thought that blogger.com had solved the problem.

    Sandra

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.