Wednesday 17 February 2010

Wednesday February 17, 2010-Walk in the Woods

We decided to go out this morning again and let the housecleaner do her thing. The first thing we did was do a drive by on a house that Nancy is interested in. It's not too attractive looking, no curb appeal but Nancy would have that fixed up pretty quickly.

From there we stopped again at Jack Pine Trail hoping to see deer. Nada! I even took apples for them! But there were lots of chickadees that were partaking of seeds that I held out for them. I didn't take any photos of them this time.

We were having a light snow when we were in the woods this morning.

The snow was landing on the evergreens and sticking to them.


There was a woodpecker, a hairy, I think, on a bare tree. It was pretty dark but even with lightening the photo it's still dark.


This afternoon, I coloured my hair and watched TV. How exciting!

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous1:08 pm

    Awesome! I love the bird picture especially.

    ~Camomille

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.