Tuesday 16 February 2010

Tuesday February 16, 2010-Shrove Tuesday

I follow my Immigration lawyer on Twitter. He brings a lot of these little gems to my attention. - Immigration cases flooding U.S. courts. Will this help me or hurt me? I think it could go either way. Because I'm not in the U.S. this probably won't go to court quickly. But because it's a minor issue of failure to notify me properly of the deportation hearing, it could just be dismissed without going into a courtroom. Who knows?

Now this is something every photographer should have, to read about it, click here.

You get a lot of information on Twitter both useless and useful!

Gordon took this photo of me last week. I'm taking a photo of the bird on my glove. Boy, do I ever look like my mother!

I did get another letter from the lawyer today enclosing a copy of a letter that he received from Homeland Security. The gist of it is that they are copying the file. They handle requests on a first come first served basis so who knows how long that will take!

Vera wanted to know what my abstract photo was that I posted on Sunday's blog. Actually it's just a big piece of ice sitting in the water.

I've also had a couple of requests for Gordon's mother's butterscotch pie recipe. Since it's a family recipe, I won't publish it on my blog but I would consider giving it to people individually if they give me their email address. You can send me an email from my profile page or contact me on Facebook.

I went out grocery shopping today. While out, I bought a gluten-free pancake mix but instead when I got home decided to use the El Peto gluten-free waffles I purchased the other day. They were excellent! They tasted just like regular waffles. We were very happy with them. I had some strawberries with them and some bacon. Not a diet dinner for sure!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the clarification of the photo. It was a good picture ☺

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.