Friday 19 February 2010

Friday February 19, 2010-Winterlude Again

Other than my usual morning walk, going out for groceries and a nap this afternoon, the daytime here was quiet.

Tonight after dinner we decided to head over to Jacques Cartier Park in Gatineau, Quebec to see the snow sculptures. So we bundled up and headed out. It was 0C (32F) so it wasn't too bad out but I forgot my ice grippers and Gordon wore his running shoes so it was slippery but we arrived home all in one piece.

Here are some photos I took tonight.

Lots of things geared for kids.

Writing in the snow

Gordon and I sitting on the big chair

View of Ottawa from Quebec

Beavertail stand and no I didn't have one

Ice sculpture

3 comments:

  1. Awesome photos! I'd love to see that someday, but I have a feeling it isn't likely to happen. Thanks for sharing it with everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What no Beavertail? How'd you keep your strength up?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Beavertail? Interesting. Great photos. I love city lights. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.