Monday 27 July 2009

Monday July 27, 2009

Wonder of wonders! The sun was out when I got up this morning and went for my walk around the campground but there were clouds on the horizon so I knew it wouldn't be long before it was cloudy again and I was right.

After breakfast and a shower I got ready to go in to Orillia to go grocery shopping. We were running out of a lot of staple items. It started to rain on my way in and had to use my umbrella to go to Super Walmart. After Super Walmart, it was off to Food Basics, Dollar Giant and Zehrs, I was ready to come home and arrived around 3. It took 1/2 hour to unpack and then I made potato salad and cleaned the strawberries that I had bought. The sun came out as I finished up my shopping and it was quite pleasant at 25C (77F) with a light breeze but we know this won't last long. We're in for more rain this week.

Since today was a shopping day although I took my camera there isn't much to photograph at a grocery store, so no photos today!

I'd like to wish my nephew, Nick and his wife, Becky a Happy Anniversary tomorrow! It sure was hot on their wedding day three years ago! Quite a difference to the weather we've had laterly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.