Monday 26 January 2009

Some Problems Resolved, Others Not

It warmed up overnight and was almost 60F (16C) at 7:30 a.m. but still cloudy. I had one sunny break on my walk. I cut my walk a bit short today as we had tentative plans however they didn't work out, maybe tomorrow.

Below are the sucky problems and their status
Sucky problem#1 - computer - will probably be resolved in the next few days.

Sucky problem#2 - refrigerator recall - we called our dealer this morning and this was done when we were in in September.

Sucky problem#3 - Nortel - I emailed one of the guys I worked with that retired from Nortel when our group was sold to Breconridge and he told me that some retirees have joined in a class action lawsuit and sent me the information. Now I have to decide if I want to join it since the only thing I have with Nortel is the benefits having taken my pension money in a lump sum when I left.

Sucky problem#4 - eye tick - this seems to have gone away today.

The day turned out warm 77F (25C), mostly sunny and very windy. This morning we went out for a bird run. Here are a few photos.

Marsh grass against dark sky

Birds in the Bird Sanctuary



Oyster boats on Matagorda Bay

Kestrel on the post on our way home

This afternoon I did laundry in preparation for leaving for Goose Island State Park on Wednesday. Other than that I read and had a nap this afternoon.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:27 pm

    Hi Sandy

    Hope all is well. Remember sucky problems have a way of resolving themselves. Enjoy your rving life. Keep an eye out for those Cardinals and keep me posted.

    Jude

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please remember to get me some pictures of where you are staying at goose island. It sounds like a cool place to be. Glad to hear that some of the S U C K Y stuff is corrected.

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.