Sunday 23 November 2008

A Perfectly Glorious Day!

I got up early this morning, well not early but early for me. I put on too many clothes for my walk and by the time I got back I was down to my T-shirt with the rest tied around my waist. It was just a glorious day.

Cute mailbox decorations


I had a number of jobs to get done this morning. I bought a beef roast yesterday so had to peel the veggies and get that in the crockpot, next was colour my hair, then clean the bathroom. After all that was done I sat outside on our patio for about 4 1/2 hours just enjoying the breeze.

Views from my lawnchair



The temperature got to 75F (24C) and was beautiful and sunny till around noon then we had clouds and sun and then rain around 5 p.m. with a glorious rainbow that Gordon photographed. I'm sure it will be up on pbase at some point. Keep checking back!

Mid afternoon I decided I needed a nap and didn't feel like napping in my chair. It's not a very good napping chair. I came inside and lay down on the bed, finished the book I was reading and slept for a couple of hours.

Then I had a nice shower and noticed when I looked out the window that we had a lovely sunset. I only took one photo but Gordon was out for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.