Saturday 13 September 2008

An Easy Day

We had a partly sunny day today with a bit of humidity. I walked down the farm road this morning and saw some kind of animal that looked like a dog along the side of the road but it took off into the corn field when it saw me - coyote? wolf? Anyway it was more afraid of me than I was of it.

This morning I went into town to pick up a few groceries again. I wandered around the new Giant Tiger, another store I hadn't been in as it was built after we left last year. The old was was downtown in the little mall and was quite small.

When I got back I read a bit, had a brief nap, then Gordon and I went for a walk around the park and I took the photos seen today on the blog. We also chatted with the owners a bit finding out what seasonal sites were available should we need to go that route.

We've also arranged to do some tole/one-stroke painting in the clubhouse on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.