This morning we were at St. Mary's Hospital Emergency at 9:00 a.m. We didn't have to sit too long in the waiting room this time. All we wanted was a prescription for a different antibiotic. While we were there the results of his blood test came back and he does indeed have Valley Fever induced pneumonia. So instead of getting a new prescription for an antibiotic he got a prescription for an antifungal medication along with a stomach medication as the antifungal apparently affects the stomach.
The doctor that we saw on Monday night came in at 11:00 a.m. and we were still talking to other doctors and nurses at that time so he got to see Gordon again. He also felt that Gordon should not drive home and recommended that he fly so we have a letter to that effect just in case.
We brought Gordon back to the RV and I went out to Walmart to get the prescriptions filled. When I came back I had to go to the office and pay for another week here at Diamond J RV Park. While I was gone, Joy had stuck a message to the door wondering how Gordon was. She was just leaving to go out when I was coming back from the office so I talked to her and then stopped at Ellie and Jim's and talked to Ellie. Back at the RV I called the travel medical insurance to update them. The lady I spoke to was the same one I talked to last night about the allergic reaction to the prescription. She told me that there is $2000 coverage for the RV to be moved back to our home base if Gordon can't drive so we're going to wait and see how he is in a week or possibly two. We're hoping that he'll be able to drive it himself.
That's our today in a nutshell!