Tuesday 9 October 2007

Shopping Downtown Lindsay

I managed to get my walk in this morning before it started to rain, it rained and misted all morning.

Betty and I had planned to meet in Lindsay this afternoon and shop the stores along Kent Street but it was still misty and rainy when I met her so we went to the Lindsay Mall for a while and when we came out it wasn't raining and a short time later the sun came out and it was quite warm reaching 18C (65F). That's a fair bit warmer than they forecast. So we did manage to shop some of the stores on Kent Street after all. I only bought groceries and some beads to make a blue bracelet. I can never find the blue that I want in stores. If I ever get it made, I'll take a photo of it.

I had gone in early before meeting Betty as she wanted copies of some photos that I have so I went to Loblaws (a Canadian grocery store) with my flash card and made instant photos for 19 cents each. Much better than printing them out at home and lots cheaper!

I didn't take my camera with me as I didn't want it to get wet so my photo today is one that I took yesterday of a lane that runs down one end of the campground (outside of the confines of the campground itself). The gate has a 'No Trespassing' sign on it and I've always wondered what's down there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.