Friday 12 October 2007

More Bracelets & Dinner at the Cottage

Yesterday when I was in Lindsay I picked up some beads at the Dollar Store to make some more bracelets. These are not nearly as involved or as pretty as those made by Linda Payne of rv-dreams.com however the work isn't as fine either and it occupies me so I made a couple this morning to give to my sister as tonight is the last time we'll be seeing them for a while. We're going to the cottage for dinner tonight and tomorrow they're closing up the cottage and heading back to Toronto.


After making the bracelets this morning I also made a couple more yo yo quilt blocks while watching some morning television. We don't usually watch TV during the daytime but it was a lot colder today than it has been so it seemed like a day for TV.

I really bundled up for my walk this morning but it was sunny and bright with some beautiful clouds just at the horizon line and the rest of the sky a bright blue. By mid-afternoon it had turned mostly cloudy as predicted by the weather forecast.

Around 4:00 p.m. we headed for the cottage. Betty and Garth prepared a really lovely dinner of steak, baked potatoes, peas, cucumbers and tomatoes with Kawartha Dairy ice cream and fresh strawberries for dessert. As usual, I ate too much. Here's a photo I took of them in their "TV" chairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.