Thursday 11 October 2007

Bracelets, Reservations and Errands

This morning was bright and sunny again and the sun lasted into late afternoon before it started raining again. Here are a couple of photos I took on my walk this morning.


Today I made a reservation at Sherkston Shores RV Park near Niagara Falls from Oct14-25. We don't usually do reservations but this is about the only park in that area that is open past Oct15 so we thought we'd do it to be on the safe side. Their off season rate is very good at $119/wk. Sure hope we like the park. Regardless, we're there until we head south!

Last night I made one bracelet and this morning I made another so I now have two blue bracelets, very pretty if I do say so myself.


I had an early lunch and then went into Lindsay to pick up our travel medical insurance stuff from Sanderson Insurance and did some other errands while I was there. I got back shortly after the rain started.

We've had the electric heater a bit today. I turned it off just before I left to go into Lindsay and then turned it on when I got back as once the sun goes away, it cools off inside quite quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.