Friday 3 August 2007

Errands

No walk this morning. Since I'm still having some breathing problems and it's so humid, I decided it wasn't a good idea.

After breakfast, I called the local bank as our new credit cards were to be delivered there so we picked them up and then went in to Ottawa to pick up prescriptions for the next three months and run some other errands.

While we were out, we stopped at Giant Tiger and got some good deals on some clothes. They were having their sidewalk sale today.

The temperature hit 34C (93F) this afternoon. Other than the times I had to be outside, I stayed in, read and had a long nap.

I did manage to take a photo today. We've been looking at this field of purple strife for some time. There's an old log barn in the background.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.