Monday 30 July 2007

Coming to You Via My New MacBook

See the photos of my new Mac. Gordon and I have been busy since we got back this morning from picking it up getting it all set up. It's nowhere near set up yet but I wanted to do my blog on it tonight. It sure isn't easy to transfer things like email and address book. My Excel files have opened okay, thank goodness.

Last evening I spent about half an hour on rv-dreams.com's chat room. It's amazing to be chatting with people in all different areas. One was in Alaska, others in various parts of the U.S. and then me in Canada.

After picking up the new computer in Kanata we headed back home and started getting it operational. We've worked on it since about 1:30 p.m. and it's just now starting to work for me. I still don't have my old email from the PC but I think I can receive email in my main program ( I have three email accounts - 2 browser and then my Eudora which gets the mail via Gordon's domain).


Not much else new to report but this computer does have a built in camera which is kind of cool. I expect Ill be finding out all sorts of things about it in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.