Tuesday 31 July 2007

Two Office Visits

I was up at the crack of dawn this morning (6:30 a.m.) as I had to get ready to go in to Ottawa for a chiropractor's appointment for 10:30 a.m. and then was meeting my friend, Najat for lunch at my former office at BreconRidge in Kanata. I was early arriving in Kanata so stopped at Walmart to pick up some stuff and then went in to see my chiropractor, Dr. Ken Dick on Richmond Road. After that I stopped at Canadian Tire in Kanata as I was early and then headed over to BreconRidge. I always enjoy seeing my former co-workers and today was no different. Today I even got to spend a few minutes with Peter, my former boss. Najat had a meeting at 2 p.m. so I left and returned to Carleton Place, stopping at the grocery, the bank, the Granary to get corn wraps for Gordon but they are on backorder and finally the library to return my books before returning to the RV.

When I got back, Gordon had the dirty job of replacing the toilet seal but he did an excellent job and the toilet now holds water again!

Today was a hot one. The temperature in the truck on my way back from Ottawa was 31C (88F). There was a patch of rain coming back that lasted about a mile and then was gone. It was really funny to see in the distance. The road was dry and then ahead you could see the road was wet. By the time I arrived at the wet part of the road the rain was over which was good for the two cyclists I met!

Although I took my camera with me today I didn't feel like carrying it into the office. Some companies have rules about no cameras and although they didn't have that rule when I worked there, things change! So, again today I am borrowing my husband's photo of the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.