Saturday 23 June 2007

Italian Potluck

It was pretty chilly this morning even though it was just before 9:00 a.m. when I set out. The sun was shining but it was windy and a north wind at that with the temperature at 11C (52F). I walked south on Appleton Side Road to the Trans Canada Trail and then walked west for about 10 minutes before turning around and retracing my steps back to the campground. It took about 40 minutes.

After my morning routine, I read for a while then prepared the ingredients to make my Spaghetti Bake for the campground potluck tonight.

The potluck was a little late starting but there was lots of food. The weather was fairly cool down by the water where the potluck was held but it’s a pretty spot. It’s good that I made a gluten free Spaghetti Bake as the theme was Italian and there wasn’t much else that Gordon could eat. I got a lot of compliments on the recipe including from my husband. I didn't take any photos at the potluck, didn't even take my camera.

We got back to the RV around 7:00 p.m. to a mountain of dishes. This cooking takes far too many dishes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.