Wednesday 20 June 2007

Wednesday

This morning was 17C (63F) sunny and windy. Below is where I walked this morning, all 5,159 steps of it. I finally remembered to wear my pedometer. This walk takes me about 35-40 minutes.


Eastbound on the side road

Southbound on the farm road

Westbound on the Trans Canada Trail (the old train tracks)

Northbound on Appleton Side Road

Gordon was nearly out of coffee this morning and as I can't buy Folger's instant in Carleton Place, that meant a trip to Ottawa. I had to go in to drop something off anyway so I headed in around 11:00 a.m. to do a bit of shopping. I stopped at Michaels to see what was new there - nothing I couldn't live without, Hazeldean Mall where I got the coffee and another pair of running shoes. It seems that Zellers is one of the only places where I can buy Folgers instant in Ontario. I think Loeb might have it too but I wasn't going there unless I had to. I then stopped at Walmart to pick up a few things and the Loblaws at Centrum Centre where I had planned to get my 1% lactose free milk in 4 litre size. I can only buy the litre size in Carleton Place. Turns out the Loblaws only had 1% in the litre size as well and I didn't feel like making any more stops so I bought it and will have to stop again Tuesday where I know I can buy it (Food Basics).

Other than trying to find a switch on our hot water heater (our electric switch has never worked), nothing much else happened today. I sent an email to Glendale this morning and was told where it's supposed to be but no luck finding it!

Today was a really nice day for the most part. This morning was really sunny. It clouded over this afternoon and we got a little bit of rain but then the sun came out again. There's no humidity and our high was about 22C (71F).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.