Wednesday 27 January 2010

Wednesday January 27, 2010-News from Lawyer

Last night I started with the reflux problems again and I'm still taking 2 Nexium/day so I'm not sure what else can be done at this point. If it continues I'll have to go see my doctor.

I didn't pick up the mail yesterday. When I went out this morning to get it there was a letter from the Immigration lawyer. He has requested my files from the Executive Office for Immigration Review in Virginia and from the USCIS National Record Center (whatever that is). I'll just have to trust in his knowledge.

Today the house cleaner came so the house is clean again, not that it was dirty to begin with. After that I headed out to the post office as I had something that had to be signed and mailed back to the lawyer. I also picked up the yeast for making Gordon's bread so hopefully I'll get that done and the breadmaker put away before Nancy gets back. Bread makers take up a lot of room which is why I didn't bring mine in the RV.

Lost started last night with a two hour episode so I was glued to the TV!

No walk today, didn't feel up to it. It was a nice day though, we had some sun and some snow flurries and it wasn't overly cold, around -2C (28F).

3 comments:

  1. Ohhh I am SO GLAD that LOST is back on. I taped the two hour review of last seasons finale (with the help bubbles) to remember it all. This will be the ONLY show I am taking the time to watch on network tv this year. If you want a cute site to go to, for understanding each episode, this one does a cute re-enacting with dolls to explain the last show. It's hilarious! go to:

    http://abc.go.com/shows/lost/lost-untangled

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to hear something is happening with your immigration case.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ah Ah! Maybe the lawyer is going to get it all sorted out soon. I know it will be a relief.
    Happy Wintering, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.