Thursday 28 January 2010

January 28, 2010-Snow Squalls & Bread

I managed to go on my walk this morning. It was probably the warmest part of the day. It was -4C (25F) when I got up this morning and now it's -11C (12F) and windy.

It's nice to know it's 26C (79F) and sunny where Nancy is!

I was sitting on the couch around 1 p.m. when I heard a loud wind. I looked outside and this is what I saw.

I went upstairs and took some photos from the front window. You could hardly see across the street.

Looking down at the truck in the driveway from the living room window.

After that squall, the sun came out so I cleaned off the back deck. An hour or so later it happened again so I wound up cleaning the deck off again.

Today I got the bread made. Here's the package that it comes in. Judy's mixes are made near here and Gordon swears it's the best bread he's had even when he could eat gluten.

And here's what it looked like when it came out of the breadmaker.

It definitely turned out better in the breadmaker. It doesn't usually rise that much when I make it in the oven.

Other than cleaning off the front walk and steps, reading and watching TV, that about makes up my day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.