Friday 11 December 2009

Friday December 11, 2009-Shopping & Too Cold!

This morning:

Wind Chill-17C (2F)
Temp -9C (16F)

I went for a short walk but stuck to the sidewalks.

This afternoon:

High -5C (23F)

We did have some sun but just way too cold for me! However I did spend most of the day out shopping.

Tonight I heard this loud bang and we couldn't figure out what it was till I looked in the oven to check on the potatoes and chicken. One of the potatoes exploded! Guess I didn't poke enough holes in it! What a mess!

1 comment:

  1. Thank goodness it was just a potato, I have heard of Pyrex shattering, and gas ovens imploding.
    I bet that was a mess. My son put an egg in the microwave without pricking it. A mess kin to that, I expect!
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.