Sunday 30 November 2008

Sunday at Powderhorn RV Park & Marina

A cold front blew in last night so when I got up it was 46F (8C) and it was still windy so I bundled up for my morning exercise.

Today's plan was laundry. There's only two washers and two dryers here and you pay on the honor system. It's $1.00 to wash and $1.00 to dry and you put your money in the lock box or pay in the office. I've seen one other campground that does it this way and it's also in Texas. However when there's only 2 machines and 3 loads of laundry, it takes a while to get it done, so about 2 1/2 hours later I was back at the RV. Of course I had to wait for someone to get theirs done so I did some sitting around when I first arrived there. I'm in no hurry, I'm retired!

A pretty hibiscus


A lone orange on the tree


This afternoon I read and had a nap.

We both went out to the pier to take photos of the sunset.







They put up the Christmas tree and decorated the rec hall

1 comment:

  1. Hello Fellow Texan for now...LOL Good to see you in God's country. Hope we see you in Kerrville Maybe? When do you plan on heading back up north. See ya in chat tonight.

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.