Wednesday 19 November 2008

Getting Things Done

Although it was cold this morning it turned into a beautiful sunny day. I went out around 8 a.m. for my daily exercise, then came in for breakfast and my morning computer stuff.

I had a shower, changed the bed and got the laundry ready. Since we're probably staying at Goose Island State Park when we get to Rockport for a while I don't want to have to go in to Rockport and use the laundromat that I did two years ago. I'm sure there's another one, that was just the closest one.

Around noon I headed over to the laundry and no one was there so got that done in short order. I like to go around noon. Most people are home having lunch then. Seems to work pretty well. While the laundry was doing it's thing I took advantage of this swing (above) overlooking the lake that I've had my eye on since we've been here but it's pretty far from our RV just to come over to swing.

Mid afternoon Gordon went out again to Lake Martin. He also wanted to drive around some. I decided to stay at home and get some things done. So I vacuumed and washed the dishes. Women's work is never done!

Looks like I'll soon have 50,000 blog hits. Thanks everyone!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sandra,
    First real snow of the season tonight! The dog and the children as mad as hatters in anticipation. I'm glad you're in a warm place.

    Nice to hear from you!

    xx
    AM

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:52 am

    Never miss an episode! So glad you and Gordon are doing so well! Hope to see you in the C-room soon.

    Charles

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.