Saturday 27 September 2008

Finishing Up

It had started raining when I went to bed last night however when I got up this morning although it was cloudy it wasn't raining so away I went for my walk/run. I started to do my exercises down by the river but then it started raining or sounded like it. I think it was just dripping from the trees, however I came back to the RV to finish my exercises.

This morning was very busy! After breakfast I decided that since the living room looked so good, I should complete the rug cleaning. It's not the cleaning, it's moving stuff and putting it back that's tiresome. Anyway, it's all done now and looks so much better. My eyes feel better already! I finished up just after noon, had a nice hot shower and a change of clothes and decided to relax for the rest of the day.

Early this afternoon I went out to take a photo of the tree I've been watching change colours. It's really changed the last few days. I noticed it when I was walking this morning but hadn't brought my camera. So here it is. Click here to see what it looked like on Tuesday the 23rd. The light wasn't very good today so I'll have to take another photo when the sun comes out.


A view of the river and trees through the old tree.


Pretty red leaf on green grass


My sister from Toronto called this afternoon and we had a long chat. I gave her the answer to the October Where Are You contest.

I also made scalloped potatoes for dinner. I haven't made them since Ellie's potluck in Tucson last winter. It felt like that kind of day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.