Sunday, 28 September 2008

A Very Lazy Sunday

We got to a pleasant 20C (68F) today although most of the day was under cloudy skies, there were a few peaks of sun around mostly in the late afternoon.

  1. Things I accomplished today:
  2. Went for my walk/run
  3. Did my exercises
  4. Had a long nap
  5. Made 2 necklaces

Here's an interesting site for you to check out, click here. It's one stop shopping, so to speak.

And that about makes up my day!


  1. Great idea on the yellow necklace, I love it. The other one is great too. I need to get back into making them. Thanks for the inspiration.

  2. OK seems like the carpet cleaner did a good job...when you have time could you so ours???

    Joe and Sherri

  3. That was a good link, thanks! It will make finding things a lot easier.


Thank you for leaving a comment.