Thursday 17 July 2008

Shopping Day

Today was another hot, humid day. Thank goodness for the breeze. Our high was 29C (85F).

After walking and breakfast and a couple of hours on the internet reading blogs and surfing, I left to do some shopping. I had quite a few places I needed to go to so I was trying to think of an area where they were all close together so wound up going to Barrhaven and I managed to get almost everything on my list!

When I got home I sat outside and read. I'm now on James Patterson's "7th Heaven". This will be my fourth book I've read this week. If the book is good, it doesn't take me long to get through it!

I took the leaf photo yesterday when we were at Westboro Beach. Looks like some sort of beetle is eating the leaves on this bush.

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to have the time to read a book. I spend so much time making them here at work I never have time to read them...go figure

    Joe and Sherri

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.