Friday 18 July 2008

More Rain and Humidity

We had heavy rain and a thunderstorm at around 4 a.m. I got up to close the bedroom windows and be sure my computer was unplugged but Gordon was already up and had unplugged it. When I woke up around 8 this morning it was cloudy and humid so I cut my walk short.

We had no plans for today so I spent the morning reading and finished '7th Heaven' by James Patterson.
I was doing jigsaw puzzles on Jigzone.com when it started raining which it did for most of the afternoon causing the internet to go out due to the heavy cloud. So I started a new Sarah Paretsky book, my fifth book this week winding up falling asleep for most of the afternoon. That was much more than a nap!

Since we didn't go out today, I'm putting up a photo that I took of Parliament Hill from Victoria Island earlier this week. The large round area on the left is the Library of Parliament.

We only have three more weeks till we head to Lindsay! Can you tell that I'm ready to be on the road?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.