Wednesday 30 July 2008

My Wednesday

We had some sun this morning but by just after noon the rain started. Luckily I got all my work accomplished early.

After my walk, exercise and breakfast I changed the bed and got the laundry ready. I got the washers going, then came back and put a pork roast with potatoes and carrots in the crockpot. Then the clothes went in the dryer and I did some exercises for my back and abs. It asn't time for the clothes to be ready so I went back to reading my book outside. There was a breeze blowing but it felt damp. I got the clothes folded and put away, the sheets back on the bed, had lunch and went back to my book which I finished.

Not much was accomplished this afternoon, just reading and surfing!

I didn't take any photos today so I'm featuring one that I took when we were in Tucson this winter, the pathway into the desert.

2 comments:

  1. I thought that picture looked familiar and not like your Canada pictures!

    It brings back fond memories!

    Take care,
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I looked at the picture before I read your journal and I said this does not look like Canada!! Sure nuff I see that it is Arz. LOL

    Joe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.