Wednesday 23 April 2008

Chest X-ray, Rain and Relaxation and Birthdays

I was up at 6:30 this morning. Gordon wanted to get to the hospital early for his chest x-ray but apparently not as early as I thought. I dropped him at the hospital at about 8:50 a.m., then drove to a nearby shopping mall, parked the truck and started out on my walk since I hadn't gone when I got up. I hadn't gone far when the phone rang. It was only 9:05 a.m. and he was done already. Rather than have me drive back to the hospital, he decided to walk to the mall so I changed direction and met him along the way.

On our way to the hospital we had noticed daffodils and tulips were out where there hadn't been any two days ago so we stopped to take some photos. Here are some of them.






Although we had some sun this morning, shortly after we got home it started to rain and it rained on and off for the afternoon but it didn't rain all that much.

Two people in the family have birthdays today, Gordon's son, Ian and Nick's wife, Becky. So, Happy Birthday Ian and Becky!

Other than reading and making a couple of bracelets, that was our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.