Tuesday 1 January 2008

We Say Goodbye to JoAnn and Doug


Our first day of the New Year was pretty quiet.

Gordon and I went out to find a Mexican restaurant that was open for our dinner out tonight. Our first choice, Chileros weren't answering their phone and no phone message. We stopped by there but there was no sign in the door. On to Plan B. There wasn't a lot of choice but after several stops we managed to find one that would be open.

On our way back to the RV, Gordon asked if I wanted to walk a trail but I had my foot wrapped and only had my duck boots on so declined. He decided to go on his own so I read for a while. When he got back we cleaned out the truck and vacuumed. It badly needed it.

At about 4:45 p.m. we picked up JoAnn and Doug and we went to the restaurant that we found, Los Gringos Locos. Fillmore wasn't happy that he had to stay at home. JoAnn and Doug are leaving Usery Mountain Regional Park tomorrow and heading for the park we just came from in Tucson. They've been warned about the charge for electricity!

The photo above was taken by the waitress at the restaurant.

On our return to the RV it was time to get into the chat room again and getting my blog ready for tomorrow morning.

By the way there's a new kid on blogspot.com these days, check out http://elevenfootrv.blogspot.com/

I thought that since I've decided to post in the morning for the time being that I'd have to change the name of my blog but since it's listed in a few places as Nightly News I've decided to leave it as is. I might decide I don't like morning posting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.