Saturday 22 December 2007

A Christmas Get Together

Since I typically send out very few Christmas cards but do usually send out our yearly journal in review, here is our Christmas photo for 2007. Merry Christmas everyone!

The temperature got down to 26.7F (-2.6C) last night! It was sunny and bright when I got up this morning shortly before 8:00 a.m. However it was still only 33F (0.5C). I wrapped my foot again as soon as I got up. I decided to take it easy again all day as we were invited to go to a neighbor's tonight for a Christmas happy hour. So I hung around the RV all day trying to stay warm and keep my foot up. The highest it got today was 53F (12C).

I had to unwrap my foot to be able to put shoes on to go next door so I semi dressed up in a sparkly sweater that my older sister had given me this summer but still wore my jeans as the only comfortable shoes are my sneakers or my velcro sandals and tonight wasn't the night for sandals of any kind!

We went next door around 4:00 p.m. and arrived home around 8:30 p.m. There were four couples in the fifth wheel. Nellie had lots of stuff to eat and lots of things to drink and there was a lot of good conversation going on. A lot of really nice folks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.