Friday 19 October 2007

Rain, Windy and Interesting Skies

When I got up this morning it was raining with a bit of thunder and lightning so no walk for me. Instead I surfed the internet, then read.

We needed to get fuel for the truck and a few groceries so we drove into Port Colborne and Gordon parked at Food Basics so I could get the groceries while he walked down to get photos of the Welland Canal. The Post Office is just across the street so I mailed the photos of Betty and I in the big chair to my younger sister in Ottawa. So Margie, they're on the way! Then we got fuel and returned to the rig.

This is the start of the Welland Canal. No ships coming through while we were there.
After unpacking the groceries, I took off by myself to Fort Erie to pick up some things. It rained most of the time I was out but no storms. The wind is rather strong today as well. It was balmy again though at around 21C (70F).

When I got back, Gordon was just leaving to walk to the beach as the rain had stopped so I went with him and took some photos of the waves on Lake Erie and the interesting skies.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.