Saturday 20 October 2007

Lots of Waves

We had high winds and rain for the first part of the day today. Luckily it stopped just long enough for me to go for my walk this morning and almost as soon as I got in the door it started to rain again.

About the only thing I got done today was coloring my hair. I went darker to a medium ash. It's pretty dark right now but it will lighten up with washings.

The rest of the day I read my book. The sun came out mid afternoon and Gordon had gone out to take photos so I set out for a walk myself. I walked down to the beach and took some photos. With the high winds there were quite high waves considering it's a lake. Sure looks and sounds like ocean though! The wind was so strong it was blowing sand in my face. I walked along a path that I've been looking at and wound up behind the little mall then continued on and back to the RV.


Not a very exciting day today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.