Thursday 27 September 2007

Just Hangin' Around

We just stayed home today reading, surfing and relaxing. It was a mostly cloudy day and it looked like rain but hadn't up until this posting. Our high was around 17C (63F) and tomorrow is supposed to be cooler than today although it is to get warmer and sunnier on the weekend.

I did manage to walk this morning for my 30 minutes but that was about it for the exercise today other than vacuuming. I also packed away some summer clothes and got out some Fall ones.

No photos today so here's one I took yesterday at the Ken Reid Conservation area of an apple in the water.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra,
    I've been looking at all your recent post entries and see you're just north-east from this old town. Are you staying as long as the good weather lasts? You could be here a while, you know. :)

    I hope you're all doing well.

    xx
    AM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.