The sun actually came out today. This is a photo I took from the window of the RV late this afternoon.
As it turns out yesterday was our second last day in
I got up a bit early this morning as I thought we were leaving to go to Ivy Lea KOA however we’ve decided to stay here for another night for a couple of reasons:
- Ivy Lea KOA closed early this year to do some construction (I found out on their KOA website this morning)
- It’s supposed to rain today
So like most of our plans lately, they changed.
Gordon went out this morning and paid for another day to stay here and was advised that the laundry room and washrooms will be closing tomorrow so I decided to do a last load of laundry. The manager is leaving to go south on Saturday so the campground will be closing.
Our plan B now for tomorrow is to go to the Mallorytown KOA tomorrow. Their laundry room is outside hence my decision to do laundry today. Also I imagine their laundry facilities have been closed down. I called this afternoon and they are open until October 31st.
This afternoon we filled the propane tank. We’re going through a tank about every 3-4 days now.
I checked weather for