Tuesday 24 October 2006

Our Last Day in Ottawa (for this Fall)


I got up late today. I woke up at 7:50 a.m. and thought I heard rain on the roof so decided to stay in bed where it was cozy. I got up at 8:30 a.m. and realized that it was just misty out so went for my walk then. It was a bit warmer than yesterday but not much.

I spent some time this morning researching RV parks in the Rockport, TX area. It looks like the Raintree RV Park is booked up for December but when we know what dates we will be there, I’ll call them. They are usually fully booked but we may be able to get a week there. There are lots of RV parks in the area so I’m sure we’ll be able to find something.

This evening we dropped over at Margie & John’s to drop off Gordon’s big box of duplicate software and photos as our plan is to leave for Ivy Lea KOA tomorrow (weather permitting). It seems strange that it will be six months before we’re back in Ottawa again.


Danica very thoughtfully gave me an Ottawa U travel mug as she saw that my old State Farm one was getting rather ratty looking. Thanks, Danica. That was a very thoughtful gift. See my new mug pictured above.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.