Tuesday 2 March 2010

Tuesday March 2, 2010-Morning Walk

It was bright and sunny this morning and therefore a bit colder at -2C (28F). I waited till after breakfast to go for my walk as yesterday I had seen a cardinal but didn't have my camera. It was also cloudy yesterday. So today I took my camera and saw the cardinal again. It's been ages since I've seen one. He was singing away. They have such a cheery song.


I took the path that runs through Dog Bone Park this morning.


The road to the right is wrong (it doesn't take me home). The one to the left is right (it does take me home). (From a song by Conway Twitty.)

I didn't do anything but read and watch TV for the rest of the day. We don't have any showings today. A night off! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.