Thursday 4 March 2010

Thursday March 4, 2010-Lots of Showings, Where's the Sales?

I had a nice morning walk, saw a cardinal and a downy woodpecker. It was bright and sunny and a bit chilly but warmed up nicely to about 6C (43F).

Unfortunately this is the only photo I got of the woodpecker.

The snow is going away quickly


We didn't do much all day as we had a showing at 4:30 p.m. so had to make arrangements with the dog walker to come at a different time. I've asked Nancy's realtor not to book us between 5 and 6 so we don't have to juggle the dog walker any more. We had two more showings between 6 and 7. Hopefully something will come out of all these very soon.

While the showings were going on, Nancy took us out for dinner at Swiss Chalet. It was a nice way to spend the hour.

I took these photos yesterday when we drove out to see the RV.

Really pretty old log barns with the horses in front.

Another interesting old barn


And the two horses - pale horse and dark horse

3 comments:

  1. I love the picture of the horses!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sherri and I love all the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too! Reminds me so much of Indiana with the horses in the back of the amish homes. The old barn is so cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.