Sunday 22 November 2009

Sunday November 22, 2009-An Easy Day

I've added a new blogger to my sidebar. George and Marilyn have recently also had problems with US Immigration, to read about it, click here. Luckily they were able to get things straighteed out and were allowed to cross the border and continue on their way within a couple of days.

Not much happened around here today. It was supposed to be bright and sunny but I didn't see a hint of sun all day. It wasn't cold though.

Other than going out for my walk I just sat around the house and read and watched TV.

1 comment:

  1. I read about George and Marilyn, and wondered how far all this ridiculousness is going to go. Surely the officials can tell the real traveling people from the terrorists? This is just nit-pickin.
    Happy Trails, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.