Wednesday 17 June 2009

Wednesday June 17, 2009

It was a beautiful sunny morning with a light breeze and 21C (70F). I had a lovely walk and did my stretching exercises down by the Mississippi River.

I sat outside reading my Dean Koontz novel this morning while my hair dried.

I went into Carleton Place around 2 p.m. as I wanted to check my blood pressure and pick up a few items. I got parked downtown, found the restaurant and walked around looking in some of the shops. I sat outside on the restaurant patio and I wasn't there long when Susan arrived. We had a great time picking up where we left off and bringing each other up to date on our lives over the past fifteen years. The meal was good too and Susan treated me, thanks, Susan! Hopefully we'll be able to get together again before we head south.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.