Thursday 18 June 2009

Thursday June 18, 2009

Today was cloudy, rainy and cool. The rain was off and on but it wasn't a nice day. Luckily it wasn't raining when I went for my walk. The turtles were out laying their eggs by the side of the road this morning. I saw four but only had my phone camera so Gordon went out when I got back and got some photos, this one being one of them.

We had errands to do in Ottawa today and were invited for dinner at my sister's place. We got our prescriptions to do us until the end of September and did some other things arriving at my sister's after she got home from work.

We had a good dinner of roast pork, whipped potatoes, corn and strawberries and ice cream for desert. Unfortunately I can't eat the ice cream. The whole dinner was excellent and the best part was we got to spend it with Margie and John and an extra bonus, I didn't have to cook!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.