Thursday 16 April 2009

Sick

I woke up feeling really awful this morning so we decided to stay here an extra day. I just couldn't face breaking down the trailer, making lunches and getting on the road for five hours only to have to set up again. I spent most of the day in bed under my electric blanket. I haven't felt this bad in a long, long time!

It looked like a really beautiful day though, nice sunshine for a change!

As I'm writing this, I've had a shower and feel somewhat better so hopefully we'll be on the road in the morning.

We had the salmon, wild rice and key lime bars that Michelle fixed for us yesterday for dinner. It was amazing and I couldn't even taste most of it!

4 comments:

  1. I hope all will be back on schedule tomorrow. I feel for you. Please get better fast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry your under the weather Sandra.. Hope you feel better for travel tomorrow..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, No, Sandra, I am so sorry that you feel so bad.
    I am praying that you hurry up and get better so that you two can head down the Happy Trails again.
    Best wishes, Penny, TX

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.