Saturday 6 September 2008

A Birthday and More Beading

First of all I'd like to wish my stepdaughter, Michelle a Happy 30 something birthday!

I was awakened in the night by rain on the roof and it was still raining this morning so no walk for me. I did do my exercises though. I took my time this morning surfing the internet and finally getting a shower. I had arranged to be at beading class around noon.

It quit raining so I went into town and picked up some groceries and grabbed a sub for lunch before heading to Cameron, ON to see Murida at T.M.G. Beads. Today I made an invisible necklace (pictured below) from ruby semi-precious stones.



I also learned to do bead wrapping. I've left it the way it is (uncut) for now so I can remember how to do it. It will be a few days before I get back into beading as we're heading back to the Ottawa area on Monday. I'll miss having Murida close by!

1 comment:

  1. The wiring looks so complicated. Great job on the necklace!!!
    Dee

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.