Wednesday 27 August 2008

To Toronto!

I had put the electric blanket back on the bed yesterday, thank goodness. After Gordon got up in the wee hours of the morning, I got chilly so turned on my blanket and I was toasty! I got up early as Betty was picking me up shortly after 10 a.m. We got away about 10:15 a.m.

We arrived in Toronto around noon and got some errands run, then to the condo and dropped our stuff off.

Then to Bonnie's place to see her house that she's spent the better part of a year renovating and it is beautiful, a real showplace.

Here's Betty and Bonnie in Bonnie's new living room.

Then we headed out for an early dinner at a restaurant that Bonnie likes called "Eden Trattoria". It's in a pretty locationWe got to Bonnie's house shortly after 5 p.m. and I got a tour of the house. She spent the better right across the road from the water which overlooks the downtown area. You can see the CN Tower in the background.


I'll have to post pictures tomorrow night as I forgot to bring my card reader so can't download photos from my camera. I didn't bring the camera cable either. Oh well!

After dinner Bonnie took us on a little drive around the area and we made it back to Betty's condo shortly after 8 p.m. Tired!

The photo below was taken after dinner across from the restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.