Sunday 1 June 2008

Sleepy Day

We had revolving thunderstorms for a couple of hours around dinnertime last night and we kept losing both TV and internet satellites. We eventually just turned the TV off but later in the evening internet satellite was stable again so I was able to spend some time on the rv-dreams chatroom.

It rained off and on all night but although cloudy, it wasn't raining for my walk this morning. I remained fairly close to the RV though in case it started up as it was to rain during the day as well but it didn't happen till around 5 p.m.


Most of this afternoon was a waste. I lay down to read, fell asleep for a couple of hours but since it's not a very nice day, I don't feel bad about it (not that I would anyway). I had meat loaf to make for dinner and I decided to make some gluten free bread for Gordon. The recipe calls for 2 eggs and 2 egg whites so the meat loaf is a good place to put the extra yolks.

Not much going on today, I'm afraid and no photos either!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.