Saturday 23 February 2008

Just Another Day in the Desert

Today was partly cloudy when I got up but 51F (11C). I did have some sunny breaks for my desert walk though. As the morning progressed the sun came out but still had some pretty clouds in the sky.

Desert photo

Here's the pond at the campground that's part of the 'golf course'.

Gordon got an email this morning from his daughter with grandkid photos. Here's one of all of her kids together with one of their great grandmothers.

I didn't do much all day but read. I picked a Sandra Brown book up in the library here in the campground called 'Richochet' and it's turned out to be pretty good. The first few chapters were kind of slow but it's really picked up and gotten interesting.

We went for a walk in the desert this afternoon for about an hour and other than that it's been a quiet day!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra,
    Just popping by to see how your travels are. 51F sounds better than here but not quite warm enough.

    I hope it warms up for you. Here, it's still snowy and not too bad (-2C).

    xx
    AM

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.