Friday 22 February 2008

A Day in our RV Park

Today we didn't do much of anything. Just relaxed from our busy day yesterday, got the tanks dumped, that sort of thing.

I woke up to cloudy skies. We had a mostly cloudy day with a bit of sun here and there and a drop or so of rain.

Gordon got the bike out for me today. The garbage dumpster is up at the front of the park and we're at the back so we usually dump on our way out going somewhere but today since we weren't going out I used the bike to haul the garbage up.

I did have a nice long walk in the desert this morning but didn't see anything other than the usual desert plants and mountains. There are a lot more people walking in the desert now than there were when we were here in December! I took the photo on the right as a fleeting few rays of sun showed up on the mountains.

I've been noticing this dead saguaro for a few days now but just took a photo this morning.


Lots of RVs have come in today. I'm not sure where he's put them. When we drove through the front area yesterday there were none available . There are a couple in the golf course view area and I think two sites for mountain view and about the same for desert view so if you're planning on coming here, I would advise you to make a reservation at this point as people don't seem to be leaving!

I took this photo of a saguaro with lots of arms on our way back yesterday. It was right off I-19.


I was lying down reading this afternoon and into a really deep sleep. It wasn't a restful sleep. I'm more tired now than when I lay down.

Not a very exciting day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment.