Tuesday 4 September 2007

Out and About

Today wasn't a very nice day. We only reached a high of 21C (70F) and it was mostly cloudy all day. I did manage a walk around half of the park this morning.

I met Betty in Lindsay at 1:00 p.m. and we proceeded to check out the stores. She dropped me at the truck at about 4:30 p.m. and I went and got groceries getting home around 5:30 p.m.

My husband is still not well but doesn't have a fever anymore and his throat isn't as sore as it was so hopefully he's on the mend. Sure hope so! We're supposed to leave Lindsay to head west on September 20th!

1 comment:

  1. Hi:
    Newfoundland is absolutely beautiful, a highly recommended trip and there is so much to see and do.

    We are spending the winter in Yuma again, we are trying a new park this year and will probably head south about mid November.

    Where are you spending the winter?

    Carolyn Hacking

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment.